Long Distance Real Estate Investing pdf is a book about selling, buying, and researching rental property markets in another city or state, then purchasing and renting out houses to geographically diversify a portfolio of rental properties.
A Long-Distance Real Estate Investing book is a step-by-step guide that gives you everything you need to know in order to start building a successful real estate portfolio.
Long Distance Real Estate Investing Pdf Book Summary & Review
Based on the experiences of a police officer who built a multi-million dollar portfolio while working full time, this book will show you how to set yourself up for success and avoid common mistakes.
Author David Greene, a full-time police officer, and private real estate investor present a blueprint for buying, managing, and flipping out-of-state properties without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
When it comes to real estate investing, you have more options than ever. You can flip houses in your neighborhood or build an entirely new business based on buying, managing, and selling properties you’ve never even visited.
Read Motivation books: The Compound Effect PDF
This book is written for the beginner who’s looking to find a new path to success and wealth through long-distance real estate investing. You’ll learn how to:
- Find profitable deals
- Run comps
- Analyze deals and forecast cash flow
- Choose the right market
- Screen tenants and choose property managers
- Create a team of professionals to support your long-distance business
- Find funding options beyond the traditional mortgage
Long-Distance Real Estate Investing is your guide to adding passive income streams to your portfolio by purchasing out-of-state rental properties. Every tip and trick David Greene has used to purchase over twenty (and counting) rental properties is included in this book so that you can use his experience to start building your own long-term investments.
Long-Distance Real Estate Investing Book will help you:
- Understand why long-distance investing is more viable than ever before, even if you don’t have experience as a landlord.
- Learn how to find properties, analyze deals, and make offers from the comfort of your own home with the help of technology.
- Discover the systems David Greene has put in place for over twenty rental properties so that he can manage them without ever stepping foot in town.
- Hire professionals who can take care of almost every aspect of property management for you so that you can focus on buying more properties and managing your business.
- For getting your head around the idea of investing out of state, this book is useful. You can skim through a lot of it, but you’ll find some useful tips and heuristics.
Long Distance Real Estate Investing Book Pdf Free Download
You have been searching for the perfect book and you found it, my friend. By reading this book, you will be able to become a long-distance real estate investor and never even have to leave your house!. Download this long-distance real estate PDF book for free.